Thursday, October 15, 2009

I've had this blog created for quite some time now, but things got really busy with graduation, enjoying my last summer in California, then making my big move and getting all settled in. Recently I have been catching up on all of my favorite food blogs (see the list to the right) and have found the motivation to finish what I started.

With the start of fall and the very unusual winter like weather we've been having lately I've been dying to bake all kinds of delicious treats, so hopefully this weekend I can start on that and get things posted up on here.

Since I currently don't have any pictures of food uploaded to my computer, I'll leave you with this:

My new home...St. Louis. Home to a lot of cool things and I've heard some really great food too.

No comments:

Post a Comment